Which properties are really important for you with a vacuum lifter?
- Do you want to put really long glass strips on the roof?
- Do you really want to move the glass strips straight, almost without a deflection?
- Do you want the glass strips to be held at the correct angle to the roof?
- Are you also familiar with this?
Do you want to use the device, but the battery is flat?
- The structural depth should be small to enable you to guide it between scaffolding and structural components.
- Do you need a device with which to move right angled panes?
- Do you want to use the device to move larger panes or longer strips safely and from a distance? The movements should be controllable.
- Are you looking for a genuine workhorse for the next few years, that will provide you with dependable service at all times?
- Is a maximum load weight of 450kg sufficient?
Here, you will find whatever you may be looking for! Our vacuum lifter Kombi 7211-ADS4 offers you precisely that. The vacuum lifter can extend from about 1.5m to a length of 4.5m. The vacuum lifter also provides support for the glass, which reduces the deflection. You can lock the glass disc every 3° by means of a rack lock. This makes the work much easier for you.
Now take a look at the data sheet or request a quotation right away.