- Which properties are really important for you with a vacuum lifter?
- Are you also familiar with this?
Do you want to use the device, but the battery is flat?
- Are you looking for a vacuum lifting device with a power-driven swivel for use on a construction site?
- You also want to be able to adjust the inclination to enable the roof glazing to be completed faster and more easily?
- Perhaps you also want the option of inserting the element into a slot at an angle and from below? For this, you need to be able to adjust the inclination angle.
- Do you need a device with which to move square-shaped or right angled panes, or perhaps very narrow strips?
- Do you want to use the device to move larger panes or longer strips safely and from a distance? The movements should be controllable.
- Are you looking for a genuine workhorse for the next few years, that will provide you with dependable service at all times?
- Would you also like to have the possibility to move curved glass panes with the vacuum lifting device?
- Do you want to be able to adjust the inclination angle with the press of a button?
- Do you want to move small and large glass panes with the vacuum lifting device?
- Is a maximum load weight of 1125kg sufficient?
Here, you will find whatever you may be looking for! Our vacuum lifting device Kombi 7441-DmS3H offers you precisely that.
Now take a look at the data sheet or request a quotation right away.
The video provides an introduction to the Kombi 7441-DmS3H vacuum lifting device, and demonstrates how easy it is for one person to move up to 1125 kg.
The vacuum lifting device Kombi 7441-DmS3H can be used in this way.